Labor Day at the Cove

Anyone interested? I have never been but I have heard its awesome. We talked about going last year, but it didnt pan out. Anyone interested? Its near Chattanooga, TN.

01tj

I'll have to ask some guys on Hardline about The Cove, because I can't find any good information on it.

I'm not sure on parking, but I know that there has to be somewhere because I have seen plenty of pics of non street friendly rigs there. I was talking to somebody who said their were a few motels nearby.

Looks like a great place, can't say for sure now if I cld but I'd def like to go. I really wanna hit ure since its so close but its not worth it til they reopen rocky mtn loop.

There is some guys on Hardline that have wheeled there before. I'll talk to some of those guys.
sounds good, let us know what you find out. I talked to Larry and he said we could leave friday after work and then have saturday and sunday to ride then come back monday.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I would leave friday morning, but Larry cant take off, and I'm hoping to have a ride on his trailer if I ask nice enough.:cheers:
Yeah, I was going to talk to you about what was there to see if I'd tow the Sami or drive the Jeep. What did you find out about trailer parking and what's the camping situation?