Camping with Power

How long do you think a Car battery will last running one piece of equipment? I have a CPAP and need to have it to sleep...which causes a problem when camping. If I get a power inverter, and run an extension cord, Id be set, but how long will a car battery last with that kind of load? The specs are as follows:

100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz

I believe my inverter is a 750w

Probably the best thing to would be set it up at the house during the day and run it and see how the battery is after an average sleep cycle. It would probably be best to run it off a deep cycle battery as well.

Yeah... I Have the orielly version of the yellow top, so I should be ok there...From what I have been reading, It should be fine...I may need a jump in the am though :)

hahaha...Yeah...From what Ive been reading its about 3-4 amps. It should get me through the night :) If not, there will be enough rigs around to jump start me :)

Well I have severe sleep apnea, so I stop breathing ever 30 seconds or so, wake up, then fall back asleep, so I sleep like ****, and end up being miserable. If it stops, I just wake up, take it off. Its more for my wife than anything in these instances (camping). My snoring could wake the dead..hahaha