seatbelts

Anyone have any recomendations on replacement seatbelts for a CJ. Need to replace all of my. don't want to spend an arm and a leg BUT don't want to buy inferior stuff and forgo safety just to save a few bucks. My kids will be riding in this jeep on the road. Any input is appreciated.

I'll sell you the rear ones out of my TJ for cheap. I won't ever need them again seeing as my gas tank is back there. Could get them to you today before the MCJ meeting if you want. May take a little creativity to get them to fit completely correct though.

Last edited:
thanks but I am really wanting to got new and direct bolt in on this one. don't want to be 2nd guessing it later. I have found plenty of places that sell the kits for all four. was just wondering if anyone had any experience with any of the aftermarket kits...quadratec, summit, ebay, 4 wheel parts, etc. I know they SHOULD all have to meet some kind of standards but don't know how strict those are. don't want to save $50 only to get a questionable product. but don't want to overpay for tha same thing either. If I could rig the thing for harnesses all around I would. thanks again for the advice,offers, etc.