New to the forum...from upstate SC

Hello, my name is Clint. I am new to the forum, but not to Jeeps/4x4s. I have owned several 4x4 trucks, but got into the Jeep world about 3 years ago. I have owned a 78 CJ7 pictured below, it was a great jeep, but was too nice to really go beat on. I picked up the 98 4 cylinder TJ about a year ago and after modding it over the past year, realized I was wasting my time due to the fact that it just didn't have enough horses under the hood. It has been stripped down to stock and is for sale right now. The last jeep is my new one that I have had for about a month now and I love it. It is an 03 TJ Sport. It is what I should have bought from the get go, but live and learn i guess.

It has a 3 inch lift with Savvy off road arms and bilstein 5100 shocks, Currie Antirock Swaybar, SYE and CV drive shaft, D44 rear/ D30 front, ZJ steering upgrade, ENGO winch, and homebrewed front and rear bumpers all installed by me. Front locker is next on the list then 35s and tube fenders shortly after. Its still a work in progress, but has come a long way from when I started.

Anyway, I joined up hoping to maybe meet some new people who are into offroad/jeep as much as I am and look forward to meeting some of you in person.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]