OffroadSC.com Shirts are IN!!!

We are offering them up at an low introductory price now to get them out there.

$15 each for S-XL

$17 each for XXL-XXXL

$6 shipping, I think I can fit 2 shirts up to size XL in a flat rate envelope, I'll have to check.

If you would like to pay for shirts or stickers using paypal you can send payment to: OffroadSC@gmail.com

Or you can send a check to

OffroadSC.com
1059 Old Bush River Road
Chapin, SC 29036

Attachments

Last edited:
Brooks,
Can I pick mine up on Friday? Im a 3x Shoot me a PM with what I owe ya man....(include 1 black and 1 white 3x Mid Carolina shirts). Thanks Shane.

Matt had a death in his family monday so he is in Indiana for the week. The OffroadSC Paypal is in the works but not setup yet. If you would like to pay for shirts or stickers using paypal you can send payment to:

payments@jmediagroup.com

Or you can send a check to

OffroadSC.com
1059 Old Bush River Road
Chapin, SC 29036

I think I have gotten with most people who have sent money. If I have not gotten with you about a shirt request please PM me.

I'm going to ship Steve, Dean, and Matt's shirts to matts shop if thats ok with you guys.

the jmediagroup.com was an email when i clicked on it so i sent an email to that address but I would like to get a XL shirt. so if that was not a valid email let me know what I need to do.

neil.. I got your email .. did you think u might be at the meeting on monday nite? or will you need us to mail the shirt to you?

We are right in the middle of getting an official offroadsc.com paypal.com address, hopefully by monday or tuesday.

matt

I will not be able to make the meeting but could pick it up I live in gilbert and work in Cayce so I am easy or if you want to mail it thats cool. just let me know.