1969 Land Cruiser FJ40 and Parts Rig

My uncle has had these since the 70s and finally decided to find them another home. I know the running one is a 1969, not sure what the parts rig is. There is no rust on the body that I saw, the frame is in great shape, and it runs good. The hardtop has seen better days. He has Hard doors and soft doors, but the soft doors have no fabric. The parts rig is the whole drivetrain, frame, and front clip, but the back of the tub was chopped off. He has all of the logos, emblems, marker lights and everything else in boxes and lots of other spare parts he will throw in as well.

It has the working PTO winch on the front as well, which is REALLY COOL! and works!

Hes looking for $1900 for both if you know anyone interested. They are both located in Chapin, SC.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

I took a video of it running on my phone as well.

Last edited:
there is also another set of toyota rims and mud terrains and a set of street tires on wheels included in the deal. He said you better biring a big trailer when you come and hes going to fill it up with toyota stuff.

Brooks what type of mud tires? What size? I am gonna need a set soon. shoot me some info if he will let em go seperate and a price :)
I think the other ones were 33s on a 16" wheel they were 1/4 tread or so KM1s similar to whats on it but larger and less tread. I dont think hes interested in separating anything. Just back up your trailer and take it all.

updating this thread. The complete rig sold, but the parts rig is still available. first come first serve. He told me if somebody comes and loads it up they can have it. dont know how long it will be there before he scraps it if it doesnt get picked up soon.