Memorial Day Wheelin' May 24-27

Either there or Golden Mtn.. Looks like i might make this trip.... I may just no go to the duck run seeing as how i've been working so hard on this thing and wanna wheel!

Mmorv and choc is my vote. I wanna do golden mtn but the Alabama trip will be cheaper I think.

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the crapper

That weekend is our 2nd annual Chris May Day Run at Gulches and is a charity event to help out Gabe Gardner's widow and new born child. He was killed in a freak accident at Harlan last year. More info on this event will be forth coming.

Just another alternative.

I would easily skip on a trip to Morris mountain and choccolocco to go to golden mountain. That place was an absolute ball. The pull is a little further but it is only a little over an hour past windrock and is definitly worth the extra time.

I would easily skip on a trip to Morris mountain and choccolocco to go to golden mountain. That place was an absolute ball. The pull is a little further but it is only a little over an hour past windrock and is definitly worth the extra time.
got any pics from golden mountain?

got any pics from golden mountain?
I wish. It was an absolute blast. Myself, Jake, and Andy went up and had an incredible slop fest weekend. Tons of rocks, skinny pedal, and carnage. Jake ripped yet another portal box in half. I blew out a 1410 u-joint. I think Andy threw out a couple u-joints as well. The cabins are more like a little motel room that overlook an old dirt track. Needless to say, late one night I had to make some hot laps. An overgrown washed out dirt track can easily hide some pretty big bumps and herds of deer. I don't know which of us was more scared. Me as I came flying through the air crashing through some tall over growth, or the deer that were having a party on the other side. Ahh... Good Times.

Me & dan is going, we got a site at Chocco for the weekend but Derick is coming so we was going to wheel MM and camp at Chocco. Derick is driving from park to park. The bath houses got us scared of MM, but we gona wheel it.

Anyone else heading to gulches on the 25th?
E-Rok and some of his crew will be meeting us down there Saturday.
Meeting you at Gulches on Saturday? Or did I misunderstand these last two posts?

I had all intentions of coming but my mom just told me I might have to change my plans. I've got cousins graduating high school in Florida and a ton of my family is going. My parents can't make it so they want me to go to be there. Haven't decided for sure yet though.