offroad trailer

I built this trailer quick for last year's OSCAR trip. It suited my need at the time, but literally has not moved since then.
It's a 4x6, 1500lb axle, jeep oe wheels, the body is 22" deep, top tilts open,tailgate swings open. Tongue is adjustable from 12"-6', is removable, and the coupler is removable as well. The frame is 1.5"x3"x.125" tube, box frame is 1.5"x.125"angle. The body was covered in .25" ply wood sealed with bed liner, and the floor is .5" treated ply wood. The LED tail lamps were over $200 alone, and you can figure the time, steel, axle, springs, bed liner.
I've got some money in this!
The wood panel body isn't holding up, and could stand to be replaced, or replaced with aluminum. The floor, and the rest of the trailer is fine.

Willing to trade for something I need, or things I need.
Want to buy it, make me an offer!

I'm in the market for a small pop up camper, a good bow mount trolling motor for my boat, .223 ammo, .40 ammo, Ruger 1022's or Charger's, .357 revolver, Remington 1187, drill press, ect....

8593e1b2.jpg

d886bdb9.jpg

429970a9.jpg

Had someone w want to look at it on Monday. The guy shows up with a tape measure, and note pad.
Now that he got his measurements, is done wasting my time, are there any offers?
How about $350 obo..........