Yo! gubni

Hey, my name is Shawn Miller, but I answer to gubni also. Pronounce it similar to grub knee but without the r. It has no meaning and it just some random character I hit on the keyboard and have used that name all over the internet. I came to your site because of Oscar, but was too late to sign up.

I am pretty serious into off-roading. My first off road truck was a 79 Bronco on 44" TSLs. It was a piece of junk, but I learned a lot rebuilding it. My current rig is a CJ7. Well at least some of the sheet metal is, lol. It has a built 350 on propane, 465 trans (which I hate), 205, 60 and 14b, with 44" buggers with every other tread cut out. I am a big fan of cutting tires. Tires are designed for on road use if DOT approved. Once a rig becomes a trailer queen cutting the tires makes an incredible difference.

I live in TN about an hour north of Asheville. I am 37 with no kids and hope to be married May 4th. My main business is some computer stores. I also sell disc brake conversion kits for 8 lug axles. I hope to buy a small house or trailer in Evarts in the next year or two. It's the best place since Tellico IMO.