Hey ya'll Jessk5

I'm Jessk5, my rig started life as stock 88' k5 Chevy blazer with a 3" body lift,,,, but now....running 14 BFF with 4.56 gears and a Detroit in the rear,Dana 60 front,4.56's, open right now but will wind up with a detriot also, just on the tail end of swapping in a sm465 with a hydrolic clucth assembly and all wilwood parts and petal,np205 with a twin stick and 32 spline output shafts with 1350 yokes , ord shackle flip in the rear and 56" springs, a diy4x b52 kit with 52's with the overload leaf removed,all stainless brake lines,tires I run 35's around town and 39.5 tsl's on the trail. It's never done... And hope to ride with some of ya'll this year sometime.

I'm Jessk5, my rig started life as stock 88' k5 Chevy blazer with a 3" body lift,,,, but now....running 14 BFF with 4.56 gears and a Detroit in the rear,Dana 60 front,4.56's, open right now but will wind up with a detriot also, just on the tail end of swapping in a sm465 with a hydrolic clucth assembly and all wilwood parts and petal,np205 with a twin stick and 32 spline output shafts with 1350 yokes , ord shackle flip in the rear and 56" springs, a diy4x b52 kit with 52's with the overload leaf removed,all stainless brake lines,tires I run 35's around town and 39.5 tsl's on the trail. It's never done... And hope to ride with some of ya'll this year sometime.
Sounds like a pretty sweet blazer.