OSCAR - Who's leaving from where when?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
If you have a group leaving or want to find a group to caravan with, post here.

Brooks, Tripp and I will be leaving from Chapin Tuesday morning, i don't think a time has been set yet.

My dad will be leaving Thursday morning from Leesville, getting on 26 at the Newberry exit. Time not set yet.

leaving thurs morning most likely if i even make it... Was gonna haul a buddys tj up to ride in, but now the tow rig goes in the shop thanks to that damn deer and i don't know when ill be getting it back.. so we will see... if all else fails ill ride up friday with Jimbo possibly...

I'm leaving the Sumter area no later than 6am Thursday morning and heading up 26 to pick up a buddy at the first Hendersonville exit on 26 then from there straight to Harlan!!

Last edited:
Leaving out of Greenwood SC, The Emerald City.
Day: Wednesday
Departure: 10:30AM
Cooler: Beer
Skinny Pedal: Eating
That sounds a lot like my plan. We were shooting for 10 but now since Todd is riding that may change slightly. I want to ride a bit and set up camp then grill something while we wait on everyone else to get there Wed. night.

I haven't been this excited about a wheelin trip in a long time. Hoping for good weather!

Ooops...edited post. Working on leaving earlier so we don't miss out on some good riding before the masses arrive. I'll update my post if something changes.

I'll be driving my F250 pulling the rig so if anyone else is trailering up and would like some company for peace of mind just let me know!