Favorite Eatin Stops

Saw this concept on Expedition Portal and thought it would be a great way to find local SC restaurants.

I'll start.

Macs Drive In Clemson, SC

Great burger plates for cheap, plus you can BS with Mac about the old times.

Pete's #6 Easley, SC

Dare I say even better burgers and some really nice waitresses. I was truly impressed with the burgers here, hand pattied beauties.

The Shrimp Shack Beaufort, SC

I guess you see a bit of a common theme here, The shrimp burger here is AWESOME ask for it extra crispy and you will be amazed....mmmmmmmmm I always stop in on our way to the beach.

Anyone else got some good eats suggestions? I'm looking for small town restaurant, not the local chain. I only posted SC places, but I dont see why this couldnt apply to anywhere you have found a good hole in the wall/mom & pop food joint.

There's a new little place across from the jail in York called Pope's, they have the best burger you will ever put in your mouth. And the people that work there are the friendliest i've ever met.

Yoder's Dutch Kitchen in Abbeville SC
That's some good, home style country cookin!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Ate there saturday for lunch. Its funny, everyone i meet from out of town always knows of Yoders. The mennonite community in Abbeville has some awesome food.

Talking about seafood in Charleston, there used to be a place on Folly island called the Anchorline that was on Folly rd. when you were going in and it had the best seafood you could ever imagine. It ended up closing down for some reason :(

Another great place going to Folly is Bowen's island. It is so local and such good food.

How about we add pics of our rigs in front of these places? Saw on ADVRIDER.com how they have a similar thing on there tagorama.

Quincy's in Buena Vista or Salida is an excellent streak house. They have no menu, they only serve fillets and prime rib depending on which day of the week. 9 oz fillet with bake potato, salad and a slice of cantelope for 10 bucks. cant be it!!!!

by the way this is not the same Quincy's you may be familiar with.

Aiken Brewing Company Aiken, SC

Sheally's is already mentioned but needs to be said again. Best BBQ in the State IMHO.

Apple Annie's Florence, SC If you ever need lunch or dinner on the way to the beach stop you will not be disappointed.

Midnight Rooster Hartsville,SC A coffee shop/restaurant.