North Georgia in March

We went on a scenic trip this weekend, no real hard wheeling but some sightseeing, camping, and good food. I hope to make it back up there sometime in the fall for a fall colors tour. It seems I only took pictures on one of the trails we went on and at the campground. Figured I would share some of the better ones.

photo.jpg

North+Georgia+March+030.jpg

Looks like a fun time. Trips like that are what I really miss. i can't wait to have my TJ up and going to make a road trip/trail trip like this one with yall.
I have a hell of a trip mapped out through SC and GA that would take 3 days or so that would include some pretty difficult trails and all remote camping. Get that TJ finished so we can do it, I have been planning it with your Ultimate Adventure discussion in mind.

01tj

I have a hell of a trip mapped out through SC and GA that would take 3 days or so that would include some pretty difficult trails and all remote camping. Get that TJ finished so we can do it, I have been planning it with your Ultimate Adventure discussion in mind.
More info on these pretty difficult trails in SC and GA?

I'm game for a local UA style ride. Just have to find some dot tires.

01tj

How you figer? With a name like panty dropper.....and it won't drive down the road??
Haters Gon Hate!:flipoff2: I'm sure it would but I just have no desire to drive it on the street for hours at a time. Plus like you said I'd need DOT tires....

Nice photos and trip! On the UA style ride, would you be re-tracing the steps of the "Ride Across Georgia"?