Sierra2 - MB - New Jeep in town

Hey Guys,

27 Years old. Recently moved to Surfside Beach in November from NJ. I am currently over in Afghanistan for the last time and will be back for school late this year.

I have a 2000 Wrangler 4 inch suspension lift, some bumpers nothing too crazy. Currently at the shop in NJ getting a new frame since mine rusted through on the rear.

Always looking to going out and playing in the mud and maybe getting technical once in a while.

I would upload a pic but image upload sites are blocked on the internet here... so that's a fail.

Feel free to ask any questions and if we're in the same area and wanna ride when I get back let me know! I'm always exploring new areas and looking for excuses to take off the top and get muddy.

-Nick

Hey Guys,

27 Years old. Recently moved to Surfside Beach in November from NJ. I am currently over in Afghanistan for the last time and will be back for school late this year.

I have a 2000 Wrangler 4 inch suspension lift, some bumpers nothing too crazy. Currently at the shop in NJ getting a new frame since mine rusted through on the rear.

Always looking to going out and playing in the mud and maybe getting technical once in a while.

I would upload a pic but image upload sites are blocked on the internet here... so that's a fail.

Feel free to ask any questions and if we're in the same area and wanna ride when I get back let me know! I'm always exploring new areas and looking for excuses to take off the top and get muddy.

-Nick
You should be able to upload to this site if your a supporter or you can also try this http://williamsonwebsolutions.com/share/ . Regardless Welcome to OffroadSC.