Walle Crawler

For those who haven't wandered to my thread on pirate, here is my new buggy that I've finally finished up.

specs:

LS1, ported 5.3 heads, Texas Speed Torquer V3 cam, Moroso accumulator and SSP harness
TH350, ATLAS 4.3 1410 outputs, M&M carrier bearing
14FF rear with 4.10's Grizzly Locker and Ouverson 300M shafts
91 HP 60 front with 4.10's, Grizzly Locker, Solid knuckles, Superior shafts and Ouverson Joints
39 Red Labels on 17" Walker Evans beadlocks
2" aluminum lower links and 1.5" uppers
Profender 16 x 2.0 coilovers
22 gallon rci plastic cell

The chassis is 1.75 .188 lower subframe rails (coolant runs through)
1.5 .120 DOM main chassis tubes and 1.25 .095 support tubes

Ride height is 109" wheelbase, 20" belly and 69" roof with 8" of uptravel. Outside to outside of chassis is 56" and front to rear is 137"

Link to full build thread:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/1038946-project-walle-crawler.html

01tj

Looks sick Kirby. I still can't believe that you have an automatic in this rig.. How does this engine compare to the one in the Benz Buggy?

Thanks guys, im pumped to get it on the trails. Marcus I built this engine identical to the one I had in the Benz, only difference is the auto trans so it should haul the mail!

Post a vid of that beotch. I wanna here what kinda lick it'll cut. Looks good man. Hate you tards planned a trip same weekend everyone will be at Harlan. Would love to bomb some trails with ya.