Spring Offroad Festival May 4, 2013 Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spring Offroad Festival 2013

May 4, 2013

SPRING OFFROAD FESTIVAL

We will be doing the RTI ramp again as well as the Show and Shine, and RC rock crawling comp.

Proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of SC.
Last year we raised over $1800, this year we are hoping to top that.

Activities:
- Show and Shine
- RTI Ramp Competition
- RC Crawler G6 Competition
- Lunch From Devine Swine BBQ and Papa Johns Pizza
- Vendor Prize Drawings

Schedule:
9am - 11am -- Registration
10am - 2pm -- RTI & Teeter Totter
11am - 2pm -- RC Crawler G6 Competition
12 Noon -- LUNCH
2pm -- Voting Ends
3pm -- Awards Presentation

WE need Vendors and Sponsors! If you are interested in donating to the cause please contact me via PM.

We should have a Printable Flyer Soon.

offroadfes.jpg

Vendors on Site include: Southeast Overland, Carolina Driveline, HoundDog 4x4, Gr8 Tops, Outdoor Amusement, Clemson 4wheel, SevenSlat4x4 and CFS Off-Road.

All proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, come on out and have a good time for a Great Cause!

Last edited:
Prizes are piling up and so are the rocks for the RC rock crawl course. Be sure to come out and enter the RTI challenge, show and Shine, and RC G6 comp.

Any Offroad Vehicle is welcome!

We are currently looking for Donations for the Snow Cone Stand. We have the ice donated and two people to work the booth, but we will need around $80 for the rental and supplies. If you or anyone you know is interested in donating/sponsoring it let me know. Thanks!

We are wrapping up the Vendors list and confirming a few more this week, but we will again have thousands in prizes this year!

Sponsors include:

AutoZone
Carolina Driveline
CFS Offroad
Clemson 4 Wheel Center
Divine Swine
GR8 Tops
Gulches ORV Park
HoundDog 4x4
Irmo Auto Supply
Men @ Work
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Outdoor Amusements
SevenSlat4x4
Southeast Overland
Sportsman's Warehouse

I'd like to give special thanks to a few vendors that can't make it to the festival, but are still donating prizes to the drawing! Thank you All!

Sevenslat 4x4, HoundDog 4x4, Autozone, O'Reilly Auto Parts, and Irmo Auto Supply! We appreciate your generous donations!

Status
Not open for further replies.