RC's at O.S.C.AR

Ever get the wraith running? Got some wiring I need to do to mine and would also like to get the wrangler body trimmed and painted that I've had sitting around for months.

01tj

Nah but I figured out what it was. I just started building that scx10 tj so it will be running my wraith electronics for now.

ill bring mine if i can get the servo sent in for warranty and back in time. also got to send in a broken "unbreakable" vanquish vvd shaft for warranty as well. but mine will be there if all that happens.

alrighty sounds good, meant to call you the other day but do you need more stuff for the course at you house? Gillis's parents are redoing stuff in their back yard and have alot decorative style bricks laying in the street like their just going to throw them away. They would probably be of good use for the course. Ill get Gillis to ask and if they say its cool ill bring em over when i come over with the wraith if you want em.

alrighty sounds good, meant to call you the other day but do you need more stuff for the course at you house? Gillis's parents are redoing stuff in their back yard and have alot decorative style bricks laying in the street like their just going to throw them away. They would probably be of good use for the course. Ill get Gillis to ask and if they say its cool ill bring em over when i come over with the wraith if you want em.
Hell yeah bring any stone you can get.