Skyjacker track bar assembly

Like the title says has anybody had any experience with these. Looks like a good idea as far as the track bar being as level as possible . Was looking at adjustable track bars and came across these.

For the front it is the first time I have seen it . I googled adjustable track bar for tj seeing what options there are and came across this. The only thing that worries me is would the bracket wear out easy.

It bolts in where the steering stabilizer goes. That mount isn't made to be used like that so it needs to be reinforced. BDS makes a track bar just like it. It's an interesting concept, track bars do work better when closer to horizontal. Only problem with this setup is that you have to run a drop pitman arm or you'll get bump steer.

It bolts in where the steering stabilizer goes. That mount isn't made to be used like that so it needs to be reinforced. BDS makes a track bar just like it. It's an interesting concept, track bars do work better when closer to horizontal. Only problem with this setup is that you have to run a drop pitman arm or you'll get bump steer.
I have a drop pitman with the 4" lift . Like you said good concept but worried about how it would hold up . I don't do any rock crawling so don't know.