So are Suspension seats worth it?

I am gonna be ordering some new seats soon, and it is between Smittybilt low back seats and corbeau Baja low back suspension seats. I had a set of the smittys a few years ago and they were comfortable, but I am curious about suspension seats and am wondering is they are really the cats meow.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Man those look like the competitors higher priced versions. How is the material/seams holding up on the main wear areas?
They've held up better than I expected, but my rig gets driven an average of two weekends a month and is garagedso sun damage isn't an issue. I've had them for 2-3 years. The padding is gone on the outside rail of both seats where you slide over and there is a rough weld seam that has cut the cover since the padding is gone. I plan to remove the covers and put pipe insulation on the frame, maybe swap seats side to side and go a few more years. At that price I figured I could replace them a few times...

I had kirkeys, never again. I have Corbeau SS now and they are very comfortable, completely worth it. I have a Beard seat here and it is very comfortable as well. Mounting points are different between all of the ones I have messed with.

01tj

I have the Corbeau Baja SS right now, but my next seat of seats will be the Corbeau Baja Ultra. I like the SS seats, but the Ultras are taller.

The first ones are the ones i am gonna get. I like having the flat top for the low back instead of the littl hump headrest. I may get the headrest option and keep them around if i need them, but i like the low back look for teh older jeep. The twisted stitch seats look cool. The Bajas are $200 with free shipping. which is nice. The headrests are another $50 extra each seat. Sent in the tax return last night :) The current seats i found the driver is broken and has a nice lean, pretty uncomfortable :(