XJ brake system

I am having trouble with the brakes in my jeep. I am using the following

XJ Booster
XJ Master cylinder
XJ proportion valve
New metal and rubber lines
GM truck/wagoneer front calipers
GM cadillac El Dorado rear calipers.

Problem i have is i have double pumpers right now.
The Booster is not working because of fluid that leaked in it, so i have it unhooked from vacuum.
I have bled the brakes more times than i can count but i cannot get good pedal feel. I get plenty of pressure in the system, it will chuck fluid across the garage floor when bleeding. I get no bubbles from any caliper bleed point. I just have real weak pedal pressure. MC was bench bled when i installed it. Things i am not sure of is if the GM front calipers are too large for the MC. And i may have frozen rear calipers, but i would think i would have brakes from at least the front to make me stop better. So i am trying to brainstorm on what to do to get me some brakes.

thanks

Can someone with an XJ check their brake line routing for me?

This is my proportion valve that i am using
IMAG0106_zpsfce9732f.jpg

One diagram i saw the rear outlet goes to the rear axle and the middle and front one go to the front calipers.
That makes sense to me, BUT on this valve the rear and middle outlets are standard inverted flare lines, and the front one is a bubble flare. If I went with the two front ones to the front brakes, i find it odd that i would have two differnt sized fittings.

Thanks

Fortunately work has a cherokee with the same proportion valve. And everything is good.

I have another question.
I split the o-ring when trying to bleed the proportion valve. Can i use the Green AC o rings to replace it or are they resistant to the brake fluid.?