1997 XJ Sport 4x4 all stock 4dr $1800

I just scooped up an '08 JK Sahara so 3 Jeeps and a boat is too much.

Just like the title says, 1997 XJ Sport, all stock, 160k, auto, a/c, full size spare. Dark blue with some fade but not terrible. Gray cloth interior. Interior is fairly clean and could be excellent with a shampoo job. Headliner does not sag. All the common issues they're known for have been fixed prior to and during my ownership. I replaced the compressor about 8 months ago and the a/c is as cold as they get. 5 matching Goodyear tires with approx 30k miles and the fullsize spare has 0 miles. The spare is also on a matching Ecco rim. It's been well maintained and the plugs, wires, cap/rotor, and air filter were replaced within the last 15k miles. I have a new fuel pump from my prior XJ that I'll throw in as well as a new set of plugs and new air filter. It's solid, reliable, and would make a great second vehicle or student vehicle. It'd be even better as wheelin' project. I do have 2" lift new in the box for it.... That's the good.

Now the bad: the hvac temp knob is stiff. It works fine but turning it from hot to cold there is excess resistance, I've dealt with it for years. It has slight front pinion or wheel bearing noise. It's been there since I've had it and hadn't gotten any worse so I didn't do anything with it. It has 2 small rust spots that I sanded and painted to keep it from getting any worse. You don't notice them unless I show you where they are. The fourth and biggest thing is my daughter decided to exact revenge on me and ran into the back of my ex-wife's new '13 Sonata. The result was Jeep 1, Sonata 0. While her car incurred $5k of damage on my insurance and a tow to the bodyshop, the Jeep lost a turn signal lense(that I replaced), the front center bumper cover came off, and the rf fender is a tad wavy. She drove it back, I straightened the fender and reinstalled the flare. From 10 ft you can barely tell. It didn't affect anything other than cosmetics. I still had the tires balanced and the alignment check for piece of mind.

I've described everything best I could. I'll be taking a bunch of pictures this weekend so if you're seriously interested e-mail me direct at: fiesel at gee male dot com

I will be posting pics sometime after Sunday night or e-mail me if you want some sooner.

I will not be entertaining offers unless you show up with cash in hand.

A JK nice Tony!

To anyone looking at this Tony is a very stand up guy. I have bought a jeep from him about 3-4 years ago he is very honest, and i would not hesitate to buy from him!

Thanks for the kind words Brian(the check's in the mail).

And for my next trick....

It's SOLD. I put it on Craigslist tonight at 5:57 and 6 minutes later I had a guy in transit. He drove off about 15 minutes ago.

Hmmm...where could I possibly dump a wad of cash? 2 1/2" lift, 35's, rockers, lockers, and a winch. That's my final answer.