Company play toys

I've worked for a family owned and operated company called Pure Home Dynamics off and on now for about 5 years. We do crawlspace encapsulations, mold remediation, spray foam attics/crawlspaces and countless other things. It's a small company of 6 people and one of many things we all have in common is that we're all gear heads of some fashion. My boss, the supervisor, and my coworker all build muscle cars and between the 3 of them they have at least 15 project vehicles. I'm the only rock crawler in the group unfortunately. :shaking:
This is a late 80's Mustang convertible that my boss dd's occasionally. I get to drive this thing occasionally and it freekin' flys!! Ford 306 V8, 5 speed, and the rest is confidential:
SU1HMDAwNTgtMjAxMTAzMTYtMTE0OS5qcGc.jpg

My co worker Glen is also a Ford guy. His fox body is rockin' 351 Cleveland, C4, nitrous.... basic street car. :eeek:
SU1HMDAwNTYtMjAxMTAzMTYtMDkyOS5qcGc.jpg

My bossman has another primary drag car that he keeps kinda hush-hush since it's his big money maker. (I still don't understand the mentality sometimes) :shaking: Plus several other project vehicles including a '69 Mach 1, and 3 or 4 other fox bodies with fire-breathing V8's under the hood, and his son is fortunate enough to drive a Jaguar. The '10 F250 diesel to the left of the convertible is his also. Can't hide $$$

And of course my Jeep.
SU1HMDAwNDQtMjAxMTAzMTMtMTQwOC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited: