offroadracer1939

Hey everybody, i'm from Westminster and I've been four wheeling a long time and this is my newest rig. It's an 85 K5 that I picked up for 800 bucks and put some spare parts on. D60, 14bff both locked with 5.13s, 42" TSLs, recentered H1 wheels, homemade hydro assist, homemade shackle flip, th400 203 205 doubler triple sticked, carolina driveline 1350 cv shafts, homemade rear disks, MSD fuel injection,6 point DOM rollcage tied into frame, B&M prostick modified for quick reverse, 5 point harnesses, DIY4x a bomb bumper center with warn m8000, CB and I'm tired of listing. Just thought I would introduce myself.
[/IMG]

Good to see you here. I'm in Seneca. Ya gotta love full size Chevys, but the trees don't love 'em. Ever thought about a 4 link front? My dad has two full size duallys that need rid of the inverted leaf packs on that body style.

I have a soft spot for full sizes. Got the tree marks to prove that trees do too. I linked my old truggy hybrid and really liked it. But I bent one of the front brackets on slick rock in Tellico and it made for a long day. And the brackets were .25 wall 2x2. But I was pushing 400 HP with rockwells and showing off a little. I built this one for cruising and simplicity. I might be getting rid of the front springs for some 52s soon if ya want em. I think they are superlift 4".

I have a soft spot for full sizes. Got the tree marks to prove that trees do too. I linked my old truggy hybrid and really liked it. But I bent one of the front brackets on slick rock in Tellico and it made for a long day. And the brackets were .25 wall 2x2. But I was pushing 400 HP with rockwells and showing off a little. I built this one for cruising and simplicity. I might be getting rid of the front springs for some 52s soon if ya want em. I think they are superlift 4".
I'd be interested in those springs if you still have them, Sent you a pm.