Park Conditions 1/25-27

Park Conditions 1/25-26 This is a tough one to call with a possible ice storm coming maybe Friday. Right now they are calling for 50% chance of rain in Waterloo. Now I don't believe we will flood like last week but what it might do to the trails is hard to tell. I want to open and I probably will. But once again it will most likely be slick and street tires will not do well. I am going to the park on Friday to get an idea of what it will bring. Best bet is to hang on and call later for a better guess. The weather guys have not been right too much the last couple of months. Right now the park is in very good shape and dry with the low humidity. With just a little freezing rain we might be OK.
864 449 5698

With ice building on roadways and my 1 hour drive each way,I am closing the park today Friday the 25. WE WILL BE OPEN SATURDAY THE 26 AND SUNDAY THE 27. Conditions should be a blast while we are frozen but then as we thaw we will get very slick. Once again street/stock tires will not do well under these conditions. I expect to be busy with several groups coming in. One group is camping.