transmission identity

I have a 1995 yj 4cyl with an auto transmission 4 speed. Wanting to know what model it is I can not find any model numbers on transmission. Not sure if it is stock transmission or not. Hoping someone can help. Did the 4cyl 95 come with 4speed from factory?
thanks

The only listing I see is for a TF904, it may have been swapped before though. You may have to identify it by the transmission pan shape. Does the shift indictor sat D-3-2-1? Auto Zone does shows a listing for a model 30RH, 31RH or 32RH. So it maybe one of those.

The shift indicator says D 2 L but transmission shifts 4 gears when in D, I am thinking it has been swapped. I am wanting to change fluid and filter this is why I need to find out which I have. Where can I see different pics of pan shapes that would help?

The shift indicator says D 2 L but transmission shifts 4 gears when in D, I am thinking it has been swapped. I am wanting to change fluid and filter this is why I need to find out which I have. Where can I see different pics of pan shapes that would help?
The 4th shift could just be the torque converter clutch locking up.

Got a chance today to change fluid and filter. Took old filter and gasket to parts place to match it up and make sure I got the right one. Still not sure about model of transmission but has new fluid and filter so all is good. I think a po replaced original transmission with the four speed.