4130 steel vs 6061 aluminum

Looking at steering options for the titan swap on the nismo & have decided I'd like to have heim joint outer tre's & I've narrowed it down to either prg's 4130 tre's or dirt king fan's 6061billet tre's but I'd like hear yalls opinion on the strength of 4130 vs 6061 mainly is the aluminum gonna hold up to abuse as well as the steel & whether or not the aluminum is gonna want to seize up stock steel steering

Looking at steering options for the titan swap on the nismo & have decided I'd like to have heim joint outer tre's & I've narrowed it down to either prg's 4130 tre's or dirt king fan's 6061billet tre's but I'd like hear yalls opinion on the strength of 4130 vs 6061 mainly is the aluminum gonna hold up to abuse as well as the steel & whether or not the aluminum is gonna want to seize up stock steel steering
both of those should be up to the abuse, depending on the size of the tie rod end. Got any pics of the two?

01tj

I like aluminum, I run 7075 lower links on my Jeep. I would think either would be fine since they are made by a company for a truck like yours. They wouldn't be mass producing them if they weren't up to par. I would put some anti-sieze on the threads if you go with the aluminum.