President's Day Truck Fest @ Gulches Feb 16th.

The 2013 season kicks off with the President's Day ride at Gulches on February 16th. We will be planning to make it a club trip for MCJ I think. Anyone else planning to go?

2013Presidentsdayrunflier_zpse06b0da6.jpg

Last edited:
So those of you going, are you going for the day saturday or camping? And the guys from clemson going, are yall paying for 2 days? thats $50, when the whole weekend including camping is $60. I may just come for the day saturday.

Finally bought a vise, so I'll be replacing my hydro lines this saturday hopefully. And I should be ready for some wheeling next weekend! Hopefully the rain holds off so it doesn't flood again!

We are rapidly approaching the biggest day of the year at Gulches. Feb 16th is President's Day Run. We have a great caterer to make food available from Friday to Sunday and this year we have musical entertainment. All riverside campsites are taken but we do have a few other sites available.

Now for this weekend it looks like after the rain moves out Friday morning we should be good. Trails will be wet in spots so once again street tires may not be the way to go. Weather will be in the mid 50's both Saturday and Sunday.

Yes we have had some rain but only for short periods of time. This is ending this morning and we will have all the rest of this week to dry out with no freezing. Saturday we should be in perfect shape for all 4x4's.