New member here, wanted to sat hello

Hello everyone, My name is Dustin an go by Crawler Nut.
I am new to this forum, but I am very active on 4 others.
I am a member of of Rock Corp 4x4 Club, an we have the property called the Flats in Marrion NC
We are having our first open ride of 2013 It will be Friday, Saturday, an Sunday the 4th-6th of January. Primative camping is allowed an motels are within 1/2 mile of our property.
We have stuff a stock vehicle can do, to bounty hills that hevent ever been done.
If you would like more information Email me at dustinwilkie@att.net an I will give you more info.
Thanks an hello to you all. Crawler Nut

Last edited:
Hello everyone, My name is Dustin an go by Crawler Nut.
I am new to this forum, but I am very active on 4 others.
I am a member of of Rock Corp 4x4 Club, an we have the property called the Flats in Marrion NC
We are having our first open ride of 2013 It will be Friday, Saturday, an Sunday the 4th-6th of January. Primative camping is allowed an motels are within 1/2 mile of our property.
We have stuff a stock vehicle can do, to bounty hills that hevent ever been done.
If you would like more information Email me at dustinwilkie@att.net an I will give you more info.
Thanks an hello to you all. Crawler Nut
Welcome. Also, isn't this a benefit ride for Gabe and another?

Welcome. Also, isn't this a benefit ride for Gabe and another?
Yes it is, An thanks for the welcome. Come on an wheel for a good cause. All of our open rides are for charity of some sort. The proceeds are donated to familys that needs asistance, or Cancer society, etc.

Last edited: