My jee-Bra Build- Advice?

I bought a 96 Cherokee with a 7-8in lift and 35in tires because it was trashed and only $1000. I have sold $650 worth of it so far to make some money back.

I am planning on switching the lift over from the 96 to my 87 Jee-Bra. The lift is has lower control arm drop brackets, shocks and springs in the front. And a combination of lift springs, add-a-leafs and blocks in the rear. I will be using the Rough Country Shakle relocation brackets and extended shackles in the rear to alievate the shackles hitting the frame and to gain 4ins of lift without steeply arched springs. Hoping I can get away with using my 3-4in springs that are on the 87 to equal it out. I will be swapping the front straight over. It has the drop pittman, adj. track bar, sway bar discos, lift springs and the drop brackets.

Is there anything I should be looking out for or I am missing? SYE? Will a front driveshaft work for the rear? Planning on 35in BFGs or 36in IROCs, should I upgrade axle shafts in the D30? At least to the 297X shafts? I plan on upgrading the brake MC to the later model set-up, will I need more of an upgrade then that? Where can I find extended brake lines for 8in lift at a good price? I plan on at least boxing the stock upper control arms or do I need aftermarket upper control arms?

I know these are alot of questions, and I will probably haave a ton more as I go along, so thanks in advance for any and all advise.

Just a few things i would suggest:

Dont use the dtop pitman arm unless the trackbar has some sort of corresponding drop bracket.

If you plan to run 35s or bigger i would definately suggest swapping to at least 297/760 sized shafts if you have the 260 shafts now.

That front 30 ist going to like those iroks.