03-05 factory TJ rear disc brakes question

Anyone have an 03-05 TJ with factory disc brakes? I purchased the savvy rear brakeline kit with the intention of using it on my 8.8, but it seems it comes prebent for a stock 44 i assume. I dont even know how this thing is supposed to fit a stock axle, and it doesnt look like it will go well with my truss. Anybody got one they can take pics of? Shane, is yours factory rear disc? larry? Jeff?

And on that note, anyone with factory rear drums want to swap to discs and buy the correct hardlines from me so I can just buy the ECGS kit?

found this picture which shows part of the lines and how they are routed, i'm still interested in exactly how they are arranged near the calipers.

d44-1.jpg

i looked at them under the jeep for a minute today. They would work great for someone with stock style brackets on their rear axle, but for me I'm going to have to bend them significantly or just get new hardline. Anyone interested in brakelines to convert from drums to discs?

Yeah, looked at it again this weekend. It doesnt look good. I didnt realize you cant take off the soft line, they are made onto the hard lines, so I cant even just use the soft lines. And the way they are bent they will be all up in my shocks.

Guess I'll be looking to trade them for something.

You can buy the hard lines with fittings from napa, as well as soft lines that would work. Just need to determine the size, and fitting thread count.

You can buy the hard lines with fittings from napa, as well as soft lines that would work. Just need to determine the size, and fitting thread count.
yeah, I did that originally when I did the brakes on my axle. When I originally did the lines, I reused the stock explorer passenger side line and used a front TJ line on the drivers side... I know kind of Ghetto. I was just hoping that these soft lines would work for me to clean up the abortion of a brake mess i have back there.

I have the flare tool so that you can cut the lines to fit.
Been doing custom brake lines since I use to build kit cars, and dune buggies back in the mid 90's. Its fairly easy, just time consuming, and takes patience.

I have the flare tool so that you can cut the lines to fit.
Been doing custom brake lines since I use to build kit cars, and dune buggies back in the mid 90's. Its fairly easy, just time consuming, and takes patience.
yeah, I need to get two soft lines and two hard lines and take some time and do it.

Mounting brackets aren't sh** to make. You can also pick them up from napa. I make mine, and get the clips from napa. Napa website has tons of stuff if your willing to comb through their overlapping part #, and descriptions.