Solid axle swap, 4x4 conversion Expedition

Hey yall, I am in the process of doing a full 4x4 conversion and a solid axle swap on a ford expedition. i would like to get some feedback/ advice. (I know the rear is 8 inches lower than the front..... waiting on my rear lift to arrive!) I would really like to get a set of 1 tons...... if anyone has some please let me know.
Specs:
Front:
Dana 44 HP Leaf sprung
High Steer Knuckle
Crossover steering
Milemarker supreme hubs.
3.50 gears- No front driveshaft or t-case so no need to gear it yet.
Coming soon: 4.88s and chromemolys (unless i can find 1 tons)

Rear:
Ford 8.8
4.88 gears.
Detroit truetrac and chromemolys coming soon if i cant find 1 tons.

38x 13.50x 18 toyo open country mts wrapped around 18" fuel octane wheels.

Its going to Carolina Driveline to get the full divorce np205 installed and twin sticked, and the driveshafts made.
Please give as much feedback as possible. Thanks!
I have pictures, but i have no idea how to add them into my post. :/ HELP!

thats pretty cool, dont think I have seen a sas expedition before.

I cant tell if the front is that much higher because of the trailer causing it to squat. I know you said it was 8" different. Are you looking to bring the whole truck up to the hight of the front? can you lower the front 3-4 inches and then raise the rear 3-4?

The trailer really isnt causing that much squat. its just got that much difference. Im going to bring the whole truck to match the front. I am happy with where the front is. I dont think i could lower the front much because of the pumpkin hitting the crossmember

How much room u have between the pumpkin and cross member?? Id drop it down to about 5-6 inch and bump stop it so it wont hit...your gonna end up with alot of roof damage in tight trails being that high and it going to be scary when on a angle

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I've got a buddy who is wanting to do an SAS on his F150... How much did it cost you all together? couldn't be too bad since the one i did on the 4runner was only around 2k

well i rebuilt the whole front axle. from hub to hub. around 400 bucks. leafs were 100 axle was 300 and 225 for the steering. i did everything myself i had about 1400 time i got it done with all new parts and everything built. (Plus beer money ofcourse!)