Another offroad park poping up within 4hr of greenville

i copyed some info off hardline..just wanted to pass some info along

Ok. We have registered the park here on Hardline and we will do our best to keep everyone posted. Update #1.......As of now we have approx. 26 trails open. At this point we have almost any rig covered with the existing trails. Our goal is to open with at least 20 easy, 20 moderate, and 20 extreme trails. We hope to have all the existing trails numbered this week so we can put maps in everyones hands next Saturday. Hopefully, this map will help everyone give feedback on possible new trails. Almost any trail can be established as long as we don't cross our boundary lines or get into violation with TDEC on water ways. Our plan is to have this park fully operational around the first of March. We will have at least 2 more open days this year....next Saturday the 22nd and then again on the 29th. We also plan to have the website up and running by the end of January. In addition to the trails we plan to install a 1/2 mile man made obstacle course. There will be camping available when we open and eventually hook-ups for RV's and campers in the future. The park is located within 5 minutes of at least 4 hotels and almost any eating establishments you could want. We will offer annual memberships for the park and members will have 7 day access. We will also open the park at least 2 weekends per month for anyone that wants to go the pay per ride route. We have not established the rates yet as we are still quoting insurance cost and other cost to get open. As soon as we have these prices established we will get them posted.....our expectation is that they will be in line with most other parks. Last but not least.....a huge thanks to each and every person who has showed up thus far to help clear trails and give valuable feedback......our #1 goal is for this not to be just another offroad park.....but THE offroad park.....we shall see.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=20835.0

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adventure-Offroad-Park-Nature-Center/153095141499864

oming soon to the oming soon to the Chattanooga area......this Chattanooga area......this park will be located next to park will be located next to Kimball, TN and just 5 Kimball, TN and just 5 minutes from I-24. The exact minutes from I-24. The exact address will be posted when address will be posted when it is operational in early it is operational in early March 2013 March 2013

Sent from my DROID BIONIC