1994 Cherokee Xj

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
1994 4 door Cherokee Sport. 184,145 miles. Factory tow package. Good shape mechanically. I've had it for about 2 years and its been my camping / forest service road rig.

I'll try to list all the extras. The price, as it sits, is $3,000 firm. If you're interested in it with less extras, let me know because I can use some of the stuff on my LJ.

IMAG0153.jpg

Front:
Hp 30, 3.55, non disconnect, bigger u-joint shafts.
Iron Rock 4" lift springs
Rubicon Express upper superflex arms
Rusty's lower adjustable arms
JKS adjustable trackbar, iron rock frame side mount.
Teraflex disconnects
OME shocks
Rusty's HD tie rod conversion steering

Rear:
8.25 27 spline, 3.55 open.
Rusty's lift leaves and skyjacker shackles
Rusty's shocks

I did the suspension, steering, etc. when I got it. All I have had to address is hvac. A/c was redone last spring and works great

Extras:
Tinted windows.
New vent visors since the picture above.
Baja Rack.
Spare tire attachment on rack.
Spare front and rear driveshafts.
Spare set of rear shafts.
Stock front (small joint) shafts.

I'll swap the MTRs for the stock tires on stock steel wheels, swap the control arms for stock, and keep the big ujoint shafts and let it go for $2,000.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I forgot to mention that it has a brand new exhaust with new cat and Flowmaster 50 Series SUV. Also has a Sony CD head unit and new speakers in the back hatch.

It's got rust in the back floor pan above the cat, which seems to be pretty common.

I edited the mileage in the first post. I was guessing at the 189K, but checked it tonight.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Here's how she sits now. Swapped the MTRs to the LJ.

$2300 with these wheels and tires or $2000 with the stock steel wheels. 5th on the roof is a matching wheel.

IMAG0480.jpg

Interior:
IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0476.jpg

Driver's seat is worn:
IMAG0478.jpg