'07 Civic Si - $10,500

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
My car is up for sale. I've got a quote from Carmax so it's going Sunday one way or the other. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, just going to get rid of it, pay off my wife's car, and get something else for me later. So, if you want it or know somebody who would, let me know quick.

-2007 Civic Si sedan, Habanero Red (burnt orange)
-92,000 miles, it's been driven 100 miles a day, mostly interstate, for the past 2.5 years
-gets right around 30 mpg on my commute - will do a little better if you get non ethanol gas
-all stock except it has an XM tuner integrated into factory radio and 27% tint all around
-tires are new this summer - Continental ExtremeContact DW
-Service done by dealer under contract since 36,000 miles (when I bought it). All I have done to it is air filters, a battery, and a set of EBC red stuff brake pads.

This car has been my baby for 2.5 years now. I've taken very good care of it. The factory Si floormats have been covered with rubber mats since I got it. I put a windshield screen in it at work and it's garaged at home.

Asking $10,500, which is $1000 under KBB price for private party sale in very good condition. Priced under purely because it has the original clutch at 92,000 miles... It has shown no signs of having a problem and it has never slipped, but I want to leave some room in the price if the clutch did need replacing down the road.

PB040082.jpg

Last edited: