Anyone interested in trailing around Columbia metro area?

Hey guys and gals new to this forum but just seeing who may show interest. I am looking for people that would like to get together locally for some trailing/crawling/scaling. I have a couple of friends that have got into it like myself and we are also convincing our wife's to do it as well. We have at the present moment 1/10 rigs as followed;scx-10 dingo,scx-10 F-100,axial ridgecrest,custom trail rig chevy 2500 body,and an exceed 1/8 scale crawler. We are also interested in doing a truck challenge looking for ideas from guys involved. Thanks for reading and looking forward to some responses.

I would be interested but dont know much about the stuff. I have a SWX comp chassis. It's got a build thread on here. Check it out. Let me know what yall wanna do.

01tj

Ive got a brushless Wraith, I'd be interested if I could figure out whats wrong with it..

I have a pretty nice area in the backyard thats we trucked in a dumptruck full of rock, I'm looking to add some dirt now to it. We also have a pretty cool area near the saluda river thats a good area for scalers. Welcome to OffroadSC!

I have a pretty nice area in the backyard thats we trucked in a dumptruck full of rock, I'm looking to add some dirt now to it. We also have a pretty cool area near the saluda river thats a good area for scalers. Welcome to OffroadSC!
If yall would do it on a weekend me and demarcus could ride down sometime and hang out. I know he can't during the week. Tough for me to foot the bill to Cola just to play with my RC car for a little bit.

I actually have some red clay if your interested not a lot but definitely a pickup truck load if you want it I could even take it to you. Sounds great on the locations we are looking for new areas to go at the moment as well. Thanks for your welcoming!!!!!

I actually have some red clay if your interested not a lot but definitely a pickup truck load if you want it I could even take it to you. Sounds great on the locations we are looking for new areas to go at the moment as well. Thanks for your welcoming!!!!!
I may take you up on that red clay, do you have a way to load it? a tractor or something?

Trailing on Saturday if anyone is interested text me so far there is 3 of us. Art 706-464-4772 thanks
You should come out to the Toys 4 Tots run we are having, there will be a few of us out there with RCs. There is plenty of land (80 acres), bring a $10 toy per person and get in for the day and Lunch is provided.

Anyone interested in getting together tomorrow for a little trailing. I'm available all day if someone wants to get together. Text me if interested. 706-464-4772