Hello OffRoadSC members!
My name is Josh and I currently live in Greenville, SC. I have an 03 Land Rover Discovery, it is stock for now. I am looking for some places to take it for mild to moderate off road sites in the upstate. Any suggestions would be great and I have already heard about the Gulches in Laurens and plan to make a trip to it one Saturday soon.

Hello OffRoadSC members!
My name is Josh and I currently live in Greenville, SC. I have an 03 Land Rover Discovery, it is stock for now. I am looking for some places to take it for mild to moderate off road sites in the upstate. Any suggestions would be great and I have already heard about the Gulches in Laurens and plan to make a trip to it one Saturday soon.
Welcome to OffroadSC. There are a few forest roads in the upstate, but nothing public that I would consider moderate. The MidCarolina Jeepers are having a Toys 4 Tots run near columbia next weekend and there are a few people from greenville coming down.

http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread...Toys-4-Tots-Presented-by-Mid-Carolina-Jeepers

Thanks. I wish I could make it to that event but I will be out of town for the that weekend. Please let me know of the next events though because I do want to go to some.