November 1st RC Crawling at the rock pile

Anyone want to come out tomorrow, while we still have a bit of daylight in the evening. I'm thinking we grill some hotdogs and do some crawling. Anyone interested?

01tj

Anyone want to come out tomorrow, while we still have a bit of daylight in the evening. I'm thinking we grill some hotdogs and do some crawling. Anyone interested?
I'd love to but I doubt I will have parts for mine. Trying to decide if I want to order a Tekin Pro 4 and a Mamba Max pro also.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Um... I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon so I'll be home early. Burgundy has a late meeting, so I can come back over. But, if I'm the only one we can wait till some other time.

sounds good, let do it. I should be home around 6:15, and I'll fire up the grill then. Somebody want to bring the buns and dogs and we'll split it the cost?

had a pretty good time last week, and again this weekend at the Comp. I'm looking to add some dirt to my course out back, anyone have any surplus red clay and a way to transport it?

had a pretty good time last week, and again this weekend at the Comp. I'm looking to add some dirt to my course out back, anyone have any surplus red clay and a way to transport it?
I might have something, no red clay or sand clay though just dirt lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2