2000 F350 Crew Cab Dually $11,000

The time has come for me to take a break.

2000 F350 Crew Cab Dually
7.3 powerstroke
6 speed manual
5th wheel rails
Gooseneck adapter
3.73 rear axle to make the highway a heck of a lot better
edge juice with attitude programmer.
225,XXX miles

Runs great, and has towed me all over the country, but it is more truck than I need or want.

I will even throw in my 25' gooseneck for another $2k. Hauls 2 rigs without problems.

I will get more pictures tomorrow when it is light out.

FirstOnTrailer.jpg

Slide In camper is no longer, but this is the truck and trailer when I first loaded the camper.

FirstLoad.jpg

Two rigs fit without an issues at all.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This is the trailer you built right? Did you title it? What rating are the axles?

If you want to take trailer discussion out of your truck listing, just pm me.

Last edited:
I don't mind. Either way they both have to go. The axles are 6k dual brakeing with dodge 1500 wheels and tires. The trailer itself was 3200lbs when I last took it across the scales. It is a little higher now as I have upgraded the neck to 10" C-channel. So 9000lb capacity if you ignore the pin weight. With the two full sized rigs in that picture the entire setup tipped the scales at just under 20k. For comparison we took a big tex gooseneck with two similar rigs to Moab with a crew cab F250 and tipped the scales at 24k. I really wanted to lighten the trailer up to help fuel economy the best I could. That is also why the fenders exist. They let me drop the deck down almost 4 inches. It helps get the rigs out of the wind and helps get down the road with less fuel.

I never did title it, but I can probably do that really easily. I just never worried about it since SC doesn't require it on a trailer.