Bending help this weekend

I need to use someones knowledge on bending basic tube bends.I need to make a harness bar on my Kawasaki teryx and have the seats and harnesses on the way a and I am going to ky next week with it so I got to make it happen on fri or sat.it will be a straight piece with 45 to 60 degree bends on each end and attach to the roll cagE behind the seats.I have a jd2bender and notcher and welder I just need an hour of some ones time.I can kick you a little cash for your time if u want or some beer or what ever.I am pressed for time and don't want to pay 160 bucks for one when I can buy. Stick of rew for 42 bucks and make a harness bar and some sliders but I don't have the time or money to learn to bend right now so I am going this route.i live in chapin .let me know thanks

I'm using wes's bender and notcher.the bender is rigged up to go in a receiver hitch on a truck.I was going to call you any way probably to get you to weld it up because you have gas on your welder and mine doesn't and would probably look like ***.I'm game if you want to give it a try,let me know