Grey Rock Fall For All Oct. 19-21

Insurance is what I have heard. They said this at the last Fall for All but it lasted another year. I think it has more to do with the fact it will be strip mined soon honestly. Time will tell.

They didn't actually strip that. Just the access road to it. I had heard it was open for Sept. Slam but you still had to access via the paved road. It was supposed to be accessable by a new trail for that ride though. There's really not much good over on that side though. The creek ride is the main thing. Then Sunday drive and one other hill climb. Thats all I remember seeing. The main stuff (HP Hill, Bunny slopes, big egg, and a few more) are all in a little valley on the other side. Then you have (Sick Joke, Tub Rock, Mine JB, Whiskey Still, maybe a couple more) set up the same way a little further in. And there is one section that has bents and dents. Thats about the whole park in a nut shell.

Granted it was dry as a bone last year when we went but Mine JB was probably my favorite trail to ride. Has some sick ledges about 3/4 ways up. Reminded me a lot of Big Perm at Harlan.

I wish this was a weekend earlier, cause the weekend before is fall break, and the week after this event I have 2 tests.. So i don't think i'm going to be able to make it...

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
What would make a lot of sense is if they would actually have an address on their website. So those of us that don't know where the BLEEP it is can run directions.

What would make a lot of sense is if they would actually have an address on their website. So those of us that don't know where the BLEEP it is can run directions.

http://www.caos4x4.com/events.php

Directions
From exit 272 on I-65, go west on Mt. Olive Rd. for 6 miles. Go left on “Old” Mt. Olive Rd. entrance to event property & primitive camping is 0.3 miles on the left.

Motels & Camping
Primitive camping is available where the action is on the event property!

*denotes group rate…just ask for the Gray Rock Rate

*Best Western 205-631-1181 Exit 271 on I-65 8 miles
*Microtel Inn & Suites 205-631-6320 Exit 271 on I-65 8 miles
Holiday Inn Express 205-439-6300 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
Hampton Inn 205-439-6700 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
*Fairfield Inn & Suites 205-849-8484 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles
Comfort Suites 205-259-2160 Exit 267 on I-65 10.8 miles

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
http://www.caos4x4.com/events.php

Directions
From exit 272 on I-65, go west on Mt. Olive Rd. for 6 miles. Go left on “Old” Mt. Olive Rd. entrance to event property & primitive camping is 0.3 miles on the left.
But like I said, no address. I can't take what it says there and put it into a gps or google maps and find out how far it is. Just doesn't make any sense to not have an address. HA! I figured it out. That's why they have to close, nobody knows where the **** it is!

But like I said, no address. I can't take what it says there and put it into a gps or google maps and find out how far it is. Just doesn't make any sense to not have an address. HA! I figured it out. That's why they have to close, nobody knows where the **** it is!
yeah, I saw there was no address, I was hoping that might help ya see what area it was in.