Next RC outing?

Its getting nice and cool now, so no more cooking in the heat, when are we going out to the river again?

Its getting darker earlier now too though. I'm wondering about a sunday evening or something?

Well my chirpers still haven't gotten here after I ordered them on the second... Said they should be in next week. And i only have one battery. So I can't crawl for more than 25 minutes before I wanna pull the battery out.

there is a bunch of us from rccrawler crawling at the zoo sunday, meeting a 9:00 at the carpet store at 200 candi lane next to the zoo. let me know if anybody wants to go

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I still need to pull mine apart and fix the exit 33 damage. I think its finally time to pull it all apart and fix the issues. Its been beat on pretty hard.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro

I still need to pull mine apart and fix the exit 33 damage. I think its finally time to pull it all apart and fix the issues. Its been beat on pretty hard.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express Pro
I'm surprised it put up with all that it did before it blew up haha

Had a good time last thursday night, We'll have to do it again this week sometime if yall want to.

All I got was an after pic.

Only casualties were a broken knuckle and a tire that ripped totally off the beadlock. Whats left of both are on the table as well.

Nikon3100 022.jpg