F/S 97 xj Sport

I have a 97 xj I have been working on getting fixed up. If have a bad head gasket. Pulled the head and had it reworked, new radiator, new water pump, new e-fan and mechanical fan shroud. Has a dent in the driver door. Molding on passenger side is peeling up. I plan on fixing that soon. I have a signed Maine title in hand. Asking $1800 ATM. It has 195K miles aw4 and 231. Interior is dirty... I have not pulled it yet to clean it.

phone023.jpg

I'm sure I'm forgeting something.... I know the air does not currently work, have not checked to see what it might be. There is a leaf spring o the drivers side that looks like it is sagging to me. I actually have a leaf spring to put on there if you want it. Other then a dented front bumper its in decent shape. It does have rust in the rockers. I have actually considered keeping it and tagging it but I'd rather get this project out the way for the MJ for the boys.

Ghost

SUPPORTER
Wanted to update this. The rockers are rusted:

97Jeep001-1.jpg

The area known to be gone is decent though:

97Jeep003.jpg

The Rear:

97Jeep003.jpg

Asking $1500.00

I picked up a new front bumper to replace the dented one in the pictures. Old one is off new one needs paint and mounting. This is a good rig to build from. If I did not have plans to build my kids an MJ I'd keep this one. But I need the funds to build on the MJ.