Best Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid

I truly don't understand the need for a fully synthetic fluid. Maybe if you were putting 100k miles on it and doing 70 down the interstate on a dailey basis. Its a dedicated trail rig that gets a few miles put on it every couple weekends. Just my opinion. What's the diff in the case in your 2500hd? Does it have synthetic fluid? Seems its gets more abused to me.

Brooks, you can give him a customer number at no charge, let him order it from the website and it will ship directly to him, and you still get the dealer credit!
Just an option if you 2 want to do business without the back and fourth shipping!!!

I could easily drop ship it for him, but I think he was looking for the 50% off fluid. If he wants to pay my wholesale price + shipping I can have it to his house in 3 days.

If your dead set on the full synthetic then I would go with what ever you can commonly find at the parts store, royal purple seems easy enough to find. If you bust a line open on the trail, your going to want to be able to get what ever you can find at the local parts store.

If your dead set on the full synthetic then I would go with what ever you can commonly find at the parts store, royal purple seems easy enough to find. If you bust a line open on the trail, your going to want to be able to get what ever you can find at the local parts store.
how do you bust a line on a 231?