Rbd 2012

I hate it's always Clemson/Carolina weekend. I've always wanted to go tho
Yeah I swore football was not going to get in the way with wheelin this year but who was I kidding?? Actually I hear someone from this area is going to have a camper down there so maybe we can get the game on and then I won't miss out totally.

I'm going to try and be there before dark on Friday. Sleep/party (whichever is more applicable to the situation) Friday night, chill out on Saturday then roll out Saturday evening. Unfortunately I've gotta be somewhere on Sunday so having the rover back at the house and put up Saturday night would make life a lot easier.

Fortunately the weekend before Thanksgiving I'm dropping the g/f off at the airport...so I have all weekend to get the rover ready! Also kinda excited to bust out the TSLs after an extended period of them sitting in the darkest closet corner I have.

I'm going to try and be there before dark on Friday. Sleep/party (whichever is more applicable to the situation) Friday night, chill out on Saturday then roll out Saturday evening. Unfortunately I've gotta be somewhere on Sunday so having the rover back at the house and put up Saturday night would make life a lot easier.

Fortunately the weekend before Thanksgiving I'm dropping the g/f off at the airport...so I have all weekend to get the rover ready! Also kinda excited to bust out the TSLs after an extended period of them sitting in the darkest closet corner I have.
those things still holding air? the TSLs not your g/f.:grinpimp:

Hell no. They leak faster than my engine, transmission, transfer case, hubs, and brakes combined. I put an extra 10 psi in the night before so that the next morning they'll be about where they need to be.

I'm kinda hoping something happens to those stupid tires so I can put a nice set of KM2s on those rims. I suspect a pair of grooved and siped KM2s will probably be just as good off road and be even better on road. If nothing else they won't flat spot during sammich time...

Made my "to do" list for the truck yesterday and started on it. A lot of adjustments, tuning, and other little crap.

G/f is giving me crap because everytime she calls, I'm in the garage BS'ing around with something.