New to OffroadSC trailworthyxj

Hey guys, name's Spencer. New to offroadSC but not wheeling. Been wheeling my old XJ since 2001. Been through a few stages and Gulches Competitions. Now on a locked D44 front and spooled 9 inch rear. Oddly enough, I cant find any pics since the full width swap. Here are a few Ive got of the 2007 Gulches comps.

n12703603_33235485_4166.jpg

Finalcomp.jpg

Also got an 01 ram I've had since 2004. Been through a few transformations. From this.....

SD530368.jpg

To this..........locked and geared 60's on 40" MTRs.

iPhonePics154.jpg

Would like to get up with MCJ sometime and start hitting some meetings and rides.

thats tempting right now: I'm finishing up swapping a T18 into the commando and the clutch wont release. The issue is inside the bellhousing somewhere so I get to take it all back apart and try again.

thats tempting right now: I'm finishing up swapping a T18 into the commando and the clutch wont release. The issue is inside the bellhousing somewhere so I get to take it all back apart and try again.
Haha, yeah Im getting to the point of spending way more on the truck than it's worth. I rebuilt the axles from the housing up sourcing all new parts for everything. I have two daughters now so my family of 4 can no longer fit in the reg cab. I have seriously been thinking about trying to get rid of it and getting something with a Jeep badge on it and a backseat.