i normally check the forum by just hitting new posts and all the posts pop up. but recently (about a week ago) all the club discussions dont come up in my new posts. its really becoming a pain cause i feel like im missing stuff talked about for a wheeling trip.

not sure why it would have changed other than you became a supporter. I tweaked some settings just now to try to make sure you see them.

Originally we had it where all the club forums were not searchable to keep them more private to each club. but we have changed a few clubs settings. See if it works for you now.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
holy crap dude. I brought this up like a month ago because this has been happening to me. You were like, "don't know, mines fine". But whatever you just did fixed it. For the first time in over a month I can now see the MCJ stuff under New Posts.

i'm still an amateur at this...sometime it takes a few tries haha. sorry greg

I realized when Mason mentioned a week ago it started, and about a week ago he joined as a supporter...so i figured the issue must have been with that. The thing is it was the same way for registered users but other people said they could see it....so I updated both. Hope it works.