RCs at windrock

01tj

Nope, I'd like to build a scale-ish ax-10 maybe toyota 1st gen but it's on my when i have the money to waste list. Marcus built one up a few years back and i really liked it.

Does anyone have a way to charge up batteries on the trail?
Most chargers have aligator clips to hook up to a car battery.

bobedyep.jpg

Why don't you just get a scx10 honcho?
Not really up on my rc lingo. Might have been what I was talking about actually. I'd love one of those old tamiya bruisers I think that look like the first gen yotas but I don't care enough to pay for that. I just want some to mess around with and build a small version of a 1st gen Toyota ive always wanted to build 1:1.

01tj

Not really up on my rc lingo. Might have been what I was talking about actually. I'd love one of those old tamiya bruisers I think that look like the first gen yotas but I don't care enough to pay for that. I just want some to mess around with and build a small version of a 1st gen Toyota ive always wanted to build 1:1.
A Honcho is the Taco body with the flatbed. I like the Tamiya Bruisers a whole lot better. I know Tamiya makes a YJ body, It would be cool if they made at TJ body I could put on the Wraith.

A Honcho is the Taco body with the flatbed. I like the Tamiya Bruisers a whole lot better. I know Tamiya makes a YJ body, It would be cool if they made at TJ body I could put on the Wraith.
I got a jk body for a wraith and paint for it. Same color as your jeep ;) I've just been way too busy mess with it. Give ya a good deal on it.