Finally pulled the padding

I finally pulled the rotting roll bar padding. What have you guys done with the wiring on the roll bar? I am not about to loose the rear speaker pods, but dont think its a good idea to leave the wires exposed...

Go to autozone and grab the plastic wrap with the cut line down the middle. Don't know exact name but the stuff you see wrapped around wires under your hood lol

I finally pulled the rotting roll bar padding. What have you guys done with the wiring on the roll bar? I am not about to loose the rear speaker pods, but dont think its a good idea to leave the wires exposed...
yup, I would use the corrugated black plastic cover on them, thats what I have on mine.

tubing440.jpg

Cool...didn't know how well it would hold up in the sun :)
Next on the list is to either get some factory midnight blue or black spray paint
and cover the giant area missed from the factory.

Cool...didn't know how well it would hold up in the sun :)
Next on the list is to either get some factory midnight blue or black spray paint
and cover the giant area missed from the factory.
mine runs on the inside of the roll bar, so it doesnt see direct sun light much. But I figure if they can hold up under the hood it should work on the roll bar.

01tj

I need to do somthing better with mine. Everytime I go ride I slam it into a tree and it pulls the wires out...

ammo can.jpg

Other speaker is staggered on other side. Just took the wiring and speakers from soundbar and the whole bottom of box is velcro to match area in back under duster. Sounds alot better as well.