Last minute deal on DeLorme products through noon, Fri March 11th

Southeast Overland now is an official dealer for DeLorme products and will be stocking a nice assortment of GPS units and accessories including the popular Gazetteer map books for the southeast US. (We can order any states though.)

In addition to the sweet PN60 GPS units which are also available with a built in SPOT emergency GPS unit, I can provide RAM GPS mounts, Topo USA software and GPS pucks to run off your laptop.

These products aren't on our website yet (give me a week or so) but in the mean time if you see anything you want here just give me a call at 864-280-4238 or shoot me an email to Steve@SoutheastOverland.com and I'll take care of you!

Any early birds who place an order before noon Friday March 11th get free shipping in the lower 48, a couple of free Southeast Overland stickers, and any orders over $100 get a free Southeast Overland t-shirt too!

Sorry for the late notice about the special!!!

this is an old post, but it relates to the DeLorme Gazetteers. Are there any good Georgia versoins? All of the Georgia Gazetteers I can find are not the same scale as the NC, TN, VA, WV gazatteers. The small roads dont show up at all in the GA one.