Some pics from the rowdy mid week mountain adventure

Left out Wed. night around 9PM. Stayed in the App Rivers bunk house. Had some delicious breakfast on the river. Did a little rafting Thursday morning around 10:30. Had pizza and PBR's at Pizza by the river for lunch. When we were done we rode some dirt roads and Jimbo "investigated" some camp sites by the river. Went and looked at the train wreck from The Fugitive in NC. Less than a 24 hr. trip and including all the booze we drank, food, and gas I think we were all in well below the $100 mark.

I think Jim has some good pictures on his phone coming down the river. I didn't take many because my Lifeproof case is not lifeproof anymore so I didn't take it on the river with me.

I have some good memories from that river. I was a guide there for App Rivers in2002 and 2003. Its a sweet life: eating fresh trout 4 nights a week, playing in the river, and only 30 minutes from Tellico.

Ghost

SUPPORTER
Left out Wed. night around 9PM. Stayed in the App Rivers bunk house. Had some delicious breakfast on the river. Did a little rafting Thursday morning around 10:30. Had pizza and PBR's at Pizza by the river for lunch. When we were done we rode some dirt roads and Jimbo "investigated" some camp sites by the river. Went and looked at the train wreck from The Fugitive in NC. Less than a 24 hr. trip and including all the booze we drank, food, and gas I think we were all in well below the $100 mark.
Where is the Train Wreck?